We’re pleased to announce that Padova, our production finding aid and repository tool, has gone through another major revision as of yesterday (just in time for BarCamp Scotland…). We’ve had this version available in internally for some weeks now, and we think it constitutes an important step forward. Additionally, we’ve pushed out some changes to the rest of this site.
What’s new in Padova?
- Citation support:
- Download RIS, EndNote or BibTex bibliography data to import into your reference manager of choice
- Get permanent URLs for Spoken Word repository items
- del.icio.us bookmarking integration
- Improved RSS and Atom feeds
- Many invisible but significant architectural changes facilitating our transition to the Fedora repository
What’s new on the Spoken Word site?
- More convenient log-in/register links
- Tagging on the blog, including tag clouds and ‘related tag’ clouds
Please contact us with any comments, suggestions or issues to do with any of these changes.